Ideal for those who makes first steps in the non-asphalt run, who haven't much experience in the mountains, as well as those who have received the initial experience, and tends to progress.
What will you get from this training camp?
- Learn or improve running technique for diverse coating on various forms of relief (as in flat running and cross-country). Learn how to quickly run down the rough trail.
- Raise the overall endurance due to the significant volume of training at low altitudes (800 m camp altitude, the highest point of the route - 2000 meters). Develop strength endurance by working in relief.
- Get valuable information on the organization of the training process, nutrition, selection of equipment and reduction the risk of injury.
- Acquire or enrich the experience of running in the mountains, will get an extra motivation to achieve your goals, get to know the right people.
Trainig camp program.
7:00-7:30 AM – Morning gymnastics
8:00-8:30 AM – Breakfast
10:00-12:00 AM - the first trainig (on the sixth day from 9:00 to 13:00)
1:00-2:00 PM - Lunch
2:00-3:30 PM - Rest
4:00-6:00 PM - Lightweight training or active leisure
7:00-8:30 PM - Dinner
In the evening there are a discussion on the work done and plan for the next day.
During the camp several seminars being held:
- Special preparation for the trail running. Equipment selection.
- Physiology of the training process.
- Technique, tactics and safety of trail running.
The trainig week logic - gradual increase of exercise stress, alternating both intensity and exercises types (speed, the relief and technical complexity). The heaviest physical load is the forth and sixth days (interval and continuous).
Depending on the degree of the athlete's preparation, program can be adjusted up or down. In some cases there is a possibility of a day of training in the duration of 5 - 6 hours with the transfer to / from remote locations or the routes reduction and evening training exception.
The main trainer of the fitness camp is Alexander Elkonin.
Sertificated fitness instructor, MD, PhD, trains athletes in the disciplines of trail running, hiking, trekking.
He ran more than 15 marathons in the flat, over 20 trail races at the distances of 40-100 km.
Freqeuntly asked questions.
What is included in the fitness camp cost?
- Accommodation in a double room in a guesthouse surrounded by mountains.
- Three meals a day (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
- Meeting at the airport, a group transfer to the hotel and back.
- Daily sports program under the coach guidance.
- Unlimited Wi-Fi at the guesthouse.
- Welcome BBQ in day of arrival.
- The clean mountain air and water.
What is excluded?
- Flights to Vienna or Bratislava.
- Medical insurance
- Schengen visa
What else the money will be needed for?
- Extra 10 euros per day for single occupancy room.
- Rent or purchase equipment and accessories.
- Additional meals on request.
- Swimming pool, massage, spa, sauna.
- Excursions and entertainment.