Triathlon fitness camp is suitable for people with medium and advanced levels of preparation and for amateur athletes who have an experience of training on the flat relief and want to improve their level of skills and endurance. The focus of the training process is on the bicycle and cross-country training.
Bike training takes place in a mountainous area in an ideal asphalt with minimal traffic. During the training you will learn:
- driving technique in the mountains (ups and downs);
- the correct and rational use of speed in the mountains;
- the development of strength and endurance.
The exercises are held on a different surface (asphalt, gravel) and topography (hills, plain relief). Participation in this occupation encourages:
- learning of a proper training and the least traumatic running technique;
- learning of special exercises of economical and rational running;
- development of speed, endurance and efficiency in running.
Swimming. Training in open water (lake) will help you to:
- learn the technique of swimming in open water (orientation, wind, etc.);
- take part in a simulation of the competition (group start, the fight in the first meters of leading).
The main trainer of the fitness program is Yuri Klim, master of Sport, coached amateur athletes since 2007 in the disciplines: triathlon, running, ultramarathon, trail running, sky running.
- In mountain races:
- participant and winner of "race to Elbrus";
- holder of record on the ascent and descent of Kilimanjaro;
- winner of Chornohora Sky marathon.
- finisher (winner of the individual steps) of annual ultramarathon Transalpine-Run 2012;
- two-time finisher of unique race on the Sahara desert Marathon des Sables 2011, 2012.
- participant and winner of (AG) Tristar Estonia, Abu-Dhabi Triathlon;
- two-time winner of Slavic Wave Triathlon, Tristar Monaco;
- Finisher Ironman - Triathlon Polska.
7:00 AM – rise
7:30-8:00 a.m. – breakfast
9:30 a.m.- first training (swimming 60-90 minutes, cycling 2-4 hours)
01:30-02:00 p.m. – lunch
04:30 p.m. - second training (running, PFD, stretching - approximately 90 minutes)
07:00 p.m. – dinner
08:00 p.m. – the lecture, a discussion of the work done and planes to the next day
10.00 p.m. – retreat
Day training program can be changed and adapted depending on the weather conditions and other factors.
Freqeuntly asked questions.
What is included in the fitness camp cost?
- Accommodation in a double room in a guesthouse surrounded by mountains.
- Three meals a day (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
- Meeting at the airport, a group transfer to the hotel and back.
- Daily sports program under the coach guidance.
- Unlimited Wi-Fi at the guesthouse.
- Welcome BBQ in day of arrival.
- The clean mountain air and water.
What is excluded?
- Flights to Vienna or Bratislava.
- Medical insurance
- Schengen visa
What else the money will be needed for?
- Extra 10 euros per day for single occupancy room.
- Rent or purchase equipment and accessories.
- Additional meals on request.
- Swimming pool, massage, spa, sauna.
- Excursions and entertainment.